Monday, March 9, 2015

Master Bedroom- Updated Home Tour- March 2015

I realized that the pictures in my "Home Tour" were all a bit out of date.  I am slowly going to post updated pictures of our house.  

I love our room.  I have carefully chosen everything in our room.  I keep it very simple and streamlined because I like to have our room a retreat from all the busy things in life.  

The green chair in the corner has been my favorite spot for many many years.  I dreamed of owning a chaise lounge when I was in 8th grade.  I had several catalogs that I marked pictures of my favorite chaise lounges in and my mom surprised me with this one for my middle school graduation!  (Who gets gifts for middle school graduation?  Especially furniture?) That chair has lived in my room from Virginia to California and many states in between.  I spend the majority of my nights there when we have a new baby!  












No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails