Monday, December 28, 2015

“How to Add a 'Spoonful of Sugar' to Get the Daily Tasks Done"

Do you have dishes to do?  Laundry to fold?  Toys to pick up?   So do I!  I have learned that I can't do it all!  There is no way that I can keep my house clean without help from my family.  On the Power of Mom's website today is one of my favorite articles that I have written about how to get your kids to help with daily cleaning tasks.


While we are talking about houses I wanted to mention that I am so excited with some of the current projects happening at our house!  Before Christmas we always have a "Pre- Christmas Clean Out."  It is a major deep clean where we try to get rid of as many things as we can to make room for all the new toys that we will get.  I wrote our clean out plan on our chalkboard (all the ideas are from "The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up.")

Chalkboard

 Our oldest girls got new beds and bedding for Christmas!  We are having fun re-decorating!  

For Christmas I got a new shower curtain and rugs for the upstairs bathroom!

 We are enjoying our cleaned out rooms!  



My girls are organization experts :)  

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails