Saturday, June 16, 2012

The Master Bedroom



We got new bedding!
  I know, I know, it looks like our old bedding.  Go with what you like-- you know I like white!  We had our old quilt for 11 years and it was showing some wear!  


I ended up getting the new quilt at TJ Maxx for $39.00.  
I did splurge on the shams and accent pillow and went to Pottery Barn (my favorite).  
We received the duvet cover for our wedding.  I made the ticking stripe pillows.  I think they tie in the chase lounge that you see in the corner.  

 I love the sequin detailing on the accent pillow.
If you look closely you will notice the 
her sham/his sham.  Mine has ruffles Justin's doesn't.  Fun little details :)
I love the all white look.
I used this picture in my search for bedding.
(picture from Pottery Barn)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails