Monday, June 4, 2012

Three Months of Meals

I am planning my next three months of menus.  Here is what meals I am planning to make.  I keep my calendar on the computer and each day says what we are having for dinner.  I plan to have meals in the freezer for busy days that I don't end up having time to cook.  


Sunday is Crock Pot Night:
Asian Honey Chicken
Beef Stroganoff
Deluxe Baked Chicken
Italian Vegetable Soup
Chicken Salad
Chimichangus x 2 (I plan to make an extra pan for the freezer)
Crock-Pot Chili
Roast Beef, Potatoes, Carrots
Tai Turkey and Noodles
Vidalia Onion Chicken
Warm Chicken, Cranberry, and Walnut Salad




Monday is Chicken Night:
BBQ Chicken
Chicken Azteca x 2 (I'll make enough for a second meal.  This is also a Crock-Pot meal.)
Chicken Divan x 2
Chicken Bundles
Chicken Noodle Soup
Chicken Tenders
Parmesan Chicken
Sweet and Sour Chicken


Tuesday is Italian Night:
Lasagna x 2
Pesto (make extra Pesto sauce for Pizza or another meal)
Tortilini
Italian Vegetable Soup
Spaghetti and Meatballs
Bow Tie Pasta and Cherry Tomatos
Vegetable Lasagna
Spaghetti and Creamy Cheese Sauce
Pasta and Quick Tomato Sauce
Fetticini Alfredo with Shrimp
Tuscan Minestrone Soup


Wednesday is Meatless or Seafood Night:
Crock-Pot Bean Soup
Boca Burgers
Clam Chowder
White Chili
Classic Tuna Melt
Broccoli Cheese Soup
Crock Pot Corn Chowder
Seven Layer Salad pg. 416
Chef Salad
Deluxe Mac and Cheese


Thursday is Mexican Night:
Chicken Enchiladas x 2
Chicken Tortilla Soup
Tacos 
Bean, Corn, and Cheese Burritos
Fish Tacos
Bean and Beef Enchiladas
Tostados


Friday is Pizza Night:  
(I make a homemade pizza crust using whole wheat flour.  I like this recipe best.)


Three Cheese Pesto Pizza
Pepperoni Pizza
Canadian Bacon and Pineapple Pizza
Vegetable Pizza
Alfredo Chicken Pizza
BBQ Chicken Pizza
Margarita Pizza
Pita Pizza
Calzones
Taco Pizza
Cesar Salad Pizza


Saturday is Beef Night:
Beef Stroganoff
Cheeseburger Buns
Cincinnati Chili
Hamburgers
Easy Southwest Stroganoff
Sweet and Hearty Beef Stew
Beef Stew
Rice Casserole

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails