Sunday, April 14, 2013

My Husband


We talk for hours, but never run out of things to say,
We cherish the time we spend together, but it is never enough.


(summer 2010)

I love to watch him in his favorite role as a father,
I love to watch him as he teaches.



When I climb into bed at night I am content, grateful he is there.
When I am at church I look down "our row" and I am grateful that we are responsible for so many little ones.

I feel grateful he works so hard to provide,
I feel grateful he is so honest, I trust him.

We are married for eternity and even that won't be enough time.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You two are a great team.

I had an embarrassing moment in front of Justin about 5 years ago right before we moved. My husband told your husband how many dollars worth of make-up I had ordered from Bobbi Brown online.

I think Justin looked like he was going to throw up. Then I think he thought "I'm glad that's not my wife."

love you both!

-S

Related Posts with Thumbnails