Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Motivation


I love to be around people that motivate you to be better.  

I've been on an email list of a friend of mine, Lei Ann Finch, for a while now...and I've learned SO much.

She has recently written a report entitled:
"Power Habits of Strong People, Strong Parents and Strong Families"

Lei Ann is a personal trainer and I have had the privilege of attending an exercise class that she teaches each week for the past couple of years.  She has certainly motivated me to exercise and take care of my physical body, but through her example and encouragement I have achieved so much more in my life as she has taught me about how to set goals and focus on what is important and what I want out of life.  

She has given us permission to share her link with those we know are like-minded and would enjoy reading her report and occasionally receiving her newsletters.  

If you are interested in reading her report, you will find it here:http://wck6x6b2.megaph.com/

To read her report, you opt in to receive her newsletters.

I think you'll love it!!
Let me know what you think!

Tasha 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails